I am not quite sure why, but the more time passes after the announcement of WOD, the more I do look forward to it.
I am trying to restrain myself a bit, as high expectations can end up in a lot of disappointment (see what happened to many of us when Cataclysm was announced), but I do look forward to:
– The world of Draenor
– a grittier, more dangerous and gloomy vibe than Pandaria offered (yes, even with the whole Sha-story)
– New spells and talents (it’s kinda fascinating that DKs will get some of the iconic Lich King-abilities, such as Defile and Necrotic Plague)
– Exploring the story and learning more about Draenor and its races
– The announcement about there being a LOT of paladin story in there
– Changes like gear auto-changing according to your spec (no more farming for 2-3 different armour sets, and a much lower treshold to get into new specs, like i.e. trying out tanking on the monk)